What to Do After a Car Accident
If you are involved in a Kansas City car accident, do not panic. Our staff is highly experienced in dealing with several types of vehicle accidents. These include truck accidents, collisions involving motorcyclists, and cases involving distracted or drunk driving. We encourage settlements during the discovery process, but will uphold your claim in court when necessary.
Our staff is committed to prosecuting your case while making as few court appearances as possible. We encourage all clients to stay calm and levelheaded during the accident discovery process. Never speak about who is at fault or why, and do not speculate about accident details. For instance, do not share suspicions that another driver was intoxicated or distracted, even if evidence points to those conclusions. However, you should speak to fellow witnesses and gather as much accurate information as possible.
What to Take Note of After Your Kansas City Car Accident
- Road conditions
- Vehicle conditions
- How many vehicles and drivers were involved
- Injuries, no matter how minor – note all bumps and bruises
- Weather conditions, particularly if heavy precipitation is involved
Fowler Pickert Eisenmenger Norfleet recommends taking pictures when possible, as photographic evidence is more reliable than verbal testimony. Additionally, get medical attention as soon as possible. Some injuries don’t show up until weeks after the car accident, so it’s important your physician gives you a thorough exam. He or she can tell you what symptoms to watch for – bruises, residual soreness, or reduced ability to use certain limbs or digits. A full medical exam will also determine the presence of any internal injuries. These may require operations or physical and occupational therapy, which may influence your case’s outcome.
Why You Should Hire Fowler Pickert Eisenmenger Norfleet for Your Car Accident Case
At Fowler Pickert Eisenmenger Norfleet, we want to help you deal with the physical and emotional stress of car accidents. Our team has the experience to aggressively fight for your justice and the compassion to keep you in direct contact every step of the way. We only take on the cases we firmly believe we can win, giving us the ability to provide you with more individualized attention.
The Advantages of Working With Our Kansas City Car Accident Lawyers
- Each of our Kansas City accident cases is handled on a contingency fee basis. If we don’t win your car wreck case, you won’t pay.
- We have secured over $17 million in settlements and verdicts for our clients.
- Our Kansas City accident lawyers have experience working with car insurance companies. If we believe that they are treating you unfairly, we will take them to court.
- If the settlement offered is less than your case is worth, we will not accept it. Instead, we will continue to fight for the compensation that you deserve.
- With over 10 years of experience, Fowler Pickert Eisenmenger Norfleet has the experience and resources you need to properly investigate and litigate a case.
Have You Or a Loved One Been Injured In A Kansas City, Missouri Car Accident?
If you've been hurt in a Kansas City area car accident you should speak with an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact us online or call our office directly at 816.832.4688 to schedule your free consultation. We are proud to serve Kansas City, Missouri and the surrounding area and look forward to speaking with you.