You trusted a doctor, surgeon, or another medical professional to provide the best possible care for you or someone you love. Unfortunately, something went wrong, and instead of getting better, you or your loved one were left with devastating injuries and mounting expenses. Sound familiar? If so, you may wonder what happened, if medical negligence was to blame and whether you're entitled to compensation.
At Fowler Pickert Eisenmenger Norfleet, we understand how distressing it can be when a medical treatment or procedure doesn't go as planned. Our team of experienced Kansas City personal injury attorneys has helped medical malpractice victims understand their legal rights and explore their options for compensation for more than 25 years. We've earned a reputation as accomplished litigators and recovered millions of dollars for our clients.
We wrote What You Should Know About Medical Negligence Cases to provide helpful, easy-to-understand information on the medical malpractice recovery processes in Missouri and Kansas and how our exceptional medical malpractice lawyers can help you navigate them. Learn:
- What medical negligence is
- The difference between medical negligence and bad outcomes
- Who you can hold accountable for medical malpractice
- The importance of expert opinion and testimony
- What we have to prove and what we could recover
- How Fowler Pickert Eisenmenger Norfleet can aid your recovery
- What you can do to position yourself – and your case – for success
- And much more